Downsizing to fit in a Tiny House!

What is the hardest part of moving into a tiny house, well after living in homes that ranged from my first apartment over 40 years ago with 1200 square feet to huge home over 4000 square feet you tend to collect too much stuff! Over the past few years I have been gradually reducing my stuff to only what I need, but it is still hard to part with some things and this last little escapade of reducing my load finally ended up with a pick-up truck load and probably still too much stuff for my new little home!!

We will see later this week as I work to load the trailer and get things stowed away for tiny house living!

You want to see what the truck looked like for the trip with everything I own packed in the pick-up...

Here are a few pictures:









Enjoy,


Capt Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment